Thursday, October 6, 2016

Gohmn Art Work

Gohmn Art Work

I picked this type of art because it makes me think how these things would ever be possible to make,
I could stare at these photos forever just stuck on the thought of seeing one of these things in my life.
I picked this type of art to see bigger things in life and to be able to see them on my blog and imagine making one of these things and how long it would take to create along with making the blue prints and planning the design. I wonder how much it would cost to make one of these items.

Even though this was the first photo I saw, that's not the reason why I picked it. What I see when i look at this photo is a picture of nature paired with nature layed on grounds of earth and soil. When I see this photo i notice three things,
1: His eyes are closed to show peaceful resting as if he were taking a nap in the green grass of an open feild.
2: He has no hair, which is a different yet interesting thing to notice when viewing this piece.
3: He looks like he is still alive when you look at his neck and the way it arches over the grass rather than just laying on the grounf as if he weren't using any muscles to hold himself up.

This piece of art is a portait, which reminds me of roots making a person instead of their usual living form as a tree.

This piece is very sharp and is a very good example to show just how big these pieces of work can actually be, and how much effort it would take to make them.
I enjoy looking at the tree noticing that this large golden diamond shaped piece of art is in the middle of no where standing out, but there is a large green tree that you would see driving anywhere any road.

2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed reading your writing it explained why you liked the images you chose! i think you should put as much effort as you put in this one to all the others, i also like the images you picked, good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap Bridget this is such an interesting blog! Your comments were great because I could tell this was something that really grabbed your attention and you really spoke from yourself rather than posting facts from websites. I'm really curious how they made the middle image, I could definitely look at these for a while too just to figure out how this was even possible.

    ReplyDelete